- 13min documentary. In Boston, a local machine shop owner loses everything and is saved by the love of his wife. Produced by
- Spot for the local tattoo removal company Tataway
"Abigail" - 16min Horror/western. Commissioned by Algarve Film Commission, Portugal and purchased by Sony/Lionsgate.
"The Only Way is Essex" Series 3, ITV2
"Father Hen, Codeine and Wine" Produced by Curb Denizen.
"Glen Echo" - 5min Fantasy. A small boy catches men out of a local pond and convinces his mother to keep them until one day a neighborhood girl notices he has caught her father. Writer/ Director Michael Cimpher. Produced by Curb Denizen.
"Le Lion and Sloth, Untouchable Flow"
"Shame Over Breakfast" - 3min Comedy about a one night stand and pizza. True story. Yes this happened to me and we made it in an afternoon. Which you'll probably notice. Runner up - Film Skillet International Comedy Film Festival.
- 15min documentary. Too embarrassed to see his mother, Shaun decides to remove his face tattoos and head up north to finally visit her after several years. Produced with Tataway
- 3min short about the lost potential of man within the rotting American landscape. Music by award winning composer Stephan Fischer
IN POST PRODUCTION
"Ella and The Blind Witch"
- 6min horror mix of animation and live action. An old bedtime story turns out to be a bit more than Tom and Alice can take. Starring Phyllis McMahon and produced by Fazed Pictures
"The Ridge" - Horror series currently being pitched to VOD platforms. Logline: 10 years after the disappearance of her son, Kate Thompson receives a mysterious letter from an ancient fishing village who secretly believe her to be a born again Greek god. Please contact for more information.
"Abigail" - Feature length script. Horror/Western. After being burnt, stabbed and lynched, Jacob Materson returns to the living to get his daughter Abigail to safety. After she is kidnapped halfway through their journey, he must return to his old ways to rescue her come hell or high water. Trailer for the script.
"To The Sea" - 20min drama about a young girl who struggles to cope with the disappearance of her father. Produced by 4am Films in association with University College Falmouth. Starring: Alex Reid (Misfits, The Descent), Phil Cheadle (John Carter), Rory Wilton (Doc Martin) and introducing Zoe Mitchell as Chloe.
"Saturday, Monday - Headshake" Directed by Emile Rafael.
"Pirupa - Party nonstop"
Directed by Emile Rafael.
"TAP" Directed by Logan Hodson.
"I am Harlequin - Something Else"
Directed by Corin Taylor.
Directed by Logan Hodson.